The Trek II ® CPR-28 is a premium product designed to provide technicians with the means to restore like-new operation to aging AO-28 pre-amps. These pre-amps were used in classic Hammond® A-100, B-3, C-3, D-100 and RT-3 organs. The CPR-28 replaces every resistor and fixed capacitor in the pre-amp including the two multi-section can capacitors. While not every tonewheel organ may warrant this level of restoration, the CPR-28 is provided for those organs requiring the very highest level of quality and reliability in the AO-28.
- Premium quality circuit board construction.
- Ground plane shielding over sensitive circuitry areas.
- Long life / high temperature rated electrolytic capacitors.
- Rugged standoff mounting of wirewound resistors.
- New tone and percussion cutoff controls included.
NOTE: To best protect your investment, we recommend installation of the FPK-28 Fuse Protection Kit at the same time as the CPR-28.