- By accessing and/or using the Company Web Site, you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you agree not to access or otherwise use the Company Web Site.
- Company may monitor your use of this Company Web Site, and may use and disclose any information and materials received from you or collected through your use of the Company Web Site for any lawful reason or purpose as required by law.
- Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on the Company Web Site under Terms & Conditions.
- The Company Web Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of the Company Web Site are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials contained on the Company Web Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Company or the party credited as the materials provider, including but not limited to graphics, images, icons, text, audio, video, software and programming code (the "Content"). You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the Company Web Site. Copying or storing of any Content, including but not limited to any manual or automated methods of collecting information for use by any merchant that offers the products on the Company Web Site or comparable products as offered on the Company Web Site, is expressly prohibited.
- Company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Company Web Site at any time, including the availability of any Company Web Site feature, database, or Content. Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Company Web Site without notice or liability.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Company Web Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Company Web Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the fights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Company.
- The Company Web Site contains links and pointers to the other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, customers, and sponsors of the Company Web Site. Links to and from Company Web Site to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents. Company hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, and worldwide right to link to the home page of b3guys.com on the Company Web Site, providing this link (i) is not unlawful or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (ii) does not constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, (iii) is not obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iv) is not defamatory, derogatory or libelous, (v) does not violate, plagiarize or infringe the fights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to revoke this hypertext link grant without notice or liability.
- Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Company Web Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Company Web Site.
- Company does not currently permit users to post to the Company Web Site. If the Company chooses to permit users to post, Company does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Company Web Site by users, and Company is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Company's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
- THE COMPANY WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE COMPANY WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
- By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") to the Company Web Site, you hereby grant to Company a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, and/or edit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against Company for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
- You acknowledge that transmission to and from this Company Web Site are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to Company, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Company other than pursuant to this Agreement.
- THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of the Company Web Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Company Web Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Company disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third party materials provided through links from the Company Interact site.
- Now that our attorneys have left, we can add this: should you have any questions or concerns regarding the Agreement, simply contact us - we really are quite friendly and reasonable.
Information about you, our valued customer, is a very important part of our business, and simply stated, we are not in the business of sharing or selling it to others, except as required by law or to facilitate business operations (such as shipping carriers and payment processors).
We use the information that you provide for the purpose of administering our business activities such as processing and completing your orders, providing you with customer service, communicating with you, customizing your online shopping experience, and other various business uses.
Other than your billing name and address, we currently do not store credit card information in our database or files. Once we have received your payment, this information is purged. As a result, you will need to provide us with this credit card information again on any subsequent orders.
By using our website you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. As we continue to develop our business, these policies are subject to change, however, we will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past. If we change our policies and procedures, we will post those changes in this Privacy section of our website to keep you informed.
Due to unknown fuel surcharges, other variable costs of domestic shipping, and the resources necessary to obtain an accurate rate, B3 GUYS will only provide a "best guess" shipping rate upon request. The actual shipping amount will be determined once your order has been received, packed, measured, weighed and data submitted to FedEx. Your shipping rate also includes the cost of packing supplies, insurance, carrier pick-up, and may require a signature upon delivery. We will often reuse packing materials, boxes, etc. to minimize these expenses. There is no minimum order, however, there is a minimum shipping charge of $10.95. You are also welcome to provide us with your FedEx account number for direct billing, or make arrangements for the carrier of your choice to pick-up at our Nashville, TN, location.
Due to the time and the resources necessary to obtain an accurate International shipping rate, B3 GUYS will only provide a "best guess" of shipping dimensions and weight upon request. The actual shipping amount will be determined after your order has been received, packed, measured, weighed and data submitted electronically to FedEx. Your shipping rate also includes the cost of packing supplies, insurance, carrier pick-up, and depending on your total order value, signature delivery required. We will often reuse packing materials, boxes, etc. to minimize these expenses. There is no minimum order, however, all International orders less than $100.00 in product total will incur an additional non-refundable International Handling Fee of $30.00. This fee does not include FedEx International shipping which is billed separately. All International orders are shipped via FedEx International Economy if available in your area. The billing address and shipping address must be the same. Please be aware that International shipping is expensive! You are also welcome to provide us with your FedEx account number for direct billing, or make arrangements for the carrier of your choice to pick-up at our Nashville, TN, location.
When you order from B3 GUYS, you are considered the importer of record in the destination country and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the item. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the shipment reaches the destination country. Any charges for customs clearance is your responsibility; B3 GUYS has no control over these charges and we cannot estimate their amount. Please be aware that International shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities both in and outside of the USA. B3 GUYS may provide specific order, shipment, and product information to our International carriers which may then be communicated to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
Oversized items and heavy items (greater than 150 lbs. Domestic delivery and 99 lbs. International delivery) often require special handling resulting in a shipping surcharge. This surcharge varies depending on the delivery service chosen, the weight and dimensions of your item, special crating and destination. Oversized items and heavy items will be sent via commercial freight, ocean or air cargo. These items typically ship separately from other items in your order, and will require an adult signature upon delivery.
B3 GUYS ships via FedEx exclusively for all standard domestic, non-oversized shipments. You are also welcome to provide us with your FedEx account number for direct billing, or make arrangements for the carrier of your choice to pick-up at our Nashville, TN, location. Orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. Certain orders may require a signature upon delivery. FedEx Overnight and 2Day delivery options to most domestic locations are available for orders received by 12:00 p.m. Central Time, however, not all of the items listed on our website are inventory stocked items, and some may require additional fulfillment time. If a FedEx Overnight delivery service is not available in your area, FedEx 2Day will be used instead. Packages shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and International destinations may take longer, and are subject to aviation security controls by carriers and government regulations. Regardless of the delivery method selected at time of checkout, no International orders will be shipped until B3 GUYS has successfully processed your credit card for associated FedEx shipping fees.
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2015 for FedEx Ground shipments originating from 37205, Nashville, TN.
B3 GUYS uses FedEx International Economy exclusively (if available) for all standard International, non-oversized shipment orders. B3 GUYS assumes no liability for any non-FedEx International shipping carrier you request - risk of damage, loss and title for all non-FedEx International shipments transfers to the Purchaser at the time package is delivered to the carrier. If you return a package to us, the risk of loss and title will transfer to us only upon receipt of the package. Due to warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions, we may not be able to ship all products to all geographical locations.
You will receive tracking information via email directly from FedEx, provided you supplied B3 GUYS with an email address when the order was placed. FedEx contact information: 1-800-GO-FEDEX or http://www.fedex.com
When you order from B3 GUYS, we ship your package pursuant to a shipment contract that transfers risk of loss and title to you, the Purchaser, upon our delivery of said package to the carrier. Your order is shipped insured for each item's appropriate value, however, items damaged or lost during shipping will be subject to carrier's limits of liability policies. B3 GUYS is not responsible for any damage or loss during shipping, nor theft or missing packages once delivery has been made per carrier documentation, and will not issue any refund or credit prior to receiving direct reimbursement, if any, from the shipping carrier.
4. TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
All parts offered and sold by B3 GUYS is done so with the understanding that diagnosis, parts removal and subsequent installation will be performed by someone with the knowledge, prior experience and requisite skill in doing so. All installations requiring connection to an A.C. power line or wherever A.C. or D.C. voltages are present should only be done by qualified personnel.
B3 GUYS does not sell or provide owners manuals, service manuals or schematics, nor provide telephone or email technical support for any custom projects, "How do I ____(types of questions)____?", equipment diagnosis or product installation, other than assisting with issues such as missing or defective parts ordered from B3 GUYS. We do provide instructions and/or schematics whenever supplied directly by the manufacturer of the product you purchased from B3 GUYS.
All new items sold by B3 GUYS are subject solely to the manufacturers' warranties. Most manufacturers' warranties do NOT cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, neglect, failure of electrical power, battery leakage, use on improper voltage or current, failure to follow normal procedures outlined in a User's Manual, if provided, use with other inappropriate or incompatible products, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency, or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Manufacturers' warranties are often void if a serial number, if any, has been altered, defaced or removed. In no event shall B3 GUYS be liable for any reason, to include damages for loss of use or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses or damages incurred of any kind.
All pre-owned items sold by B3 GUYS are purchased with the understanding the item was picked up, delivered or shipped in acceptable "working condition". Any pre-owned item explicitly covered under a warranty stated in writing by B3 GUYS, and during the warranty period, will be either repaired or replaced, subject to the terms and conditions of said warranty. This warranty will be void if the item shows any signs of damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, neglect, failure of electrical power, battery leakage, use on improper voltage or current, failure to follow normal procedures outlined in a User's Manual, if provided, use with other inappropriate or incompatible products, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency, or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Warranty coverage eligibility is made in B3 GUYS' sole discretion, which will be determined when the item is returned to our service center location, and if eligible, will be limited solely to the repair or replacement of the specific item covered. The customer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for shipping/delivery charges to and from B3 GUYS' service center location in Nashville, TN. In no event shall B3 GUYS be liable for any reason, to include damages for loss of use or other incidental or consequential costs, expenses or damages incurred of any kind.
For all items shipped to an International destination, defined as any location outside of the Continental USA, please be aware of the following:
- Manufacturers' warranties may not be valid.
- Manufacturers' service options may not be available.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be available in the destination country language.
- Products and accompanying materials may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements.
- Products may not conform to destination country voltage and electrical standards, thereby requiring use of an additional and appropriate adapter or converter.
- The customer/purchaser is solely responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THE SALE OF NEW AND/OR PRE-OWNED ITEMS SOLD BY B3 GUYS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE SUBJECT SOLELY TO THE MANUFACTURERS' WARRANTIES, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL B3 GUYS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY REASON, TO INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DATA OR INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE LOST OR RENDERED INACCURATE, EVEN IF B3 GUYS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your order. If not completely satisified, you may return many new items sold and fulfilled by B3 GUYS within 10 calendar days from date of delivery confirmation for a refund, less any applicable restocking fees and shipping charges incurred. Items must be returned in new, saleable condition showing absolutely no signs of wear or use and in their original unmarked product packaging, including all accessories and complete documentation (manuals, warranty card, etc.). All returns require prior authorization, and any refund amount is subject to the sole discretion of B3 GUYS upon receipt and inspection of the item.
Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable Items
Although the vast majority of B3 GUYS items are eligible for return, some items are non-returnable and/or non-refundable:
- Any request for a return authorization beyond 10 calendar days from date of carrier delivery confirmation.
- Any item that is not returned in its original packaging or in new, saleable condition that has obvious signs of wear or use, is damaged, or is missing parts.
- Any special order or non-stocked inventory items procurred from B3 GUYS suppliers, whether indicated as such on our website or not, pre-order items, deposit paid items, and manufacturer drop-ship items, including all wood parts.
- Hammond Generator Oil, Leslie Motor Oil, Tubes, DeOxit, Components/Rebuild Kits, Roll-Or-Kari Dollies.
- Labor charges.
- Shipping charges.
- International Handling Fees.
- International orders are non-returnable.
All authorized and eligible return items, including any special order cancellation, are subject to a restocking fee of $39.00 or 20% of the item purchase price, whichever is greater.
Upon receipt and processing of your returned item, you will be issued a refund via the credit card that was used for payment or a B3 GUYS business check. Please allow two weeks upon B3 GUYS receipt of your returned item for processing. This time period includes the time it takes us to evaluate and process your return, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request or transit time for a mailed check.
For any item that has not been picked up within 30 days after customer has been notified that service is completed and equipment is ready for pickup, customer will be assessed a $75 monthly storage fee up to $150 for the first 60 days. After 60 days, the rate is $5.00 per day for each additional day of storage.
All company names and product names mentioned and company service marks and logos displayed on this site may be or are registered trademark properties of their respective owners.
- Hammond and Leslie are both registered trademarks of Suzuki Musical Instruments, LTD, Hamamatsu, Japan.
- Trek II is a registered trademark of Trek II Products, Inc.
Photos | Testimonials | FAQs | Policies | © 2017 B3 Guys. All Rights Reserved.